Why Do Apps to Monitor Child’s Phone Exist?
Children are growing and sometimes they can use their phones in the way you don’t like, make wrong choices or find bad friends. As parents, we must regulate their behaviors and explain what is right and what is wrong.
However, it’s sometimes difficult to communicate with adolescents. Often, they stop to trust their parents and try to be more independent. Undoubtedly, we should provide a certain degree of freedom to our children, but too much freedom may result in unwanted consequences.
Apps to monitor childs phone is the solution to trust but verify. This is a necessary measure as sometimes the health or life of your child may depend on you.
Common Features of Apps to Monitor Childs Phone
To summarize, apps to monitor childs phone have several common features:
- The apps are available for Android and iOS;
- Parents can monitor incoming/outcoming calls, messages and social media of their children remotely;
- Parents can track the current and past geolocations of your children;
- Tracking the current and past WiFi connections used by your children;
- Featured with user-friendly dashboards to choose the functions you currently need;
- Parents can easily download these apps using the internet within several minutes;
- You need to install the app on the target device and start monitoring.
The majority of apps to monitor childs phone are available on Android and iOS, but some of them (HoverWatch) can monitor PC or laptop as well. Also, you can control the time spent in front of the screen by using appropriate settings. In addition, Hoverwatch can automatically make photos of the current location and activities of your children.
Spyzie features online customer support so you can ask questions related to using this app if any.
mSpy offers special features targeting the protection from theft or loss.
Therefore, parents can choose the app that meets their individual requirements. We provide a review of the most popular apps to monitor childs phone to guide you through this topic.
Hoverwatch differs from other similar apps because except for Android, it’s compatible with Windows PC and Mac as well. The scheme of using is very easy: use your valid email to sign up, install the software on the target device, and start monitoring. The key features of Hoverwatch are as follows:
Facilities to monitor calls and messages – both incoming and outcoming calls can be tracked with the help of this app.
Tracking social media accounts – activities within Facebook, Viber, and WatsApp can be monitored as well as media files.
Tracking geolocation – the current location of the target device is available.
Taking photos from the front camera – this is the unique feature of Hoverwatch: the front camera can be remotely activated to take photos. Each time the owner of the target device unlocks the screen or calls someone, the app makes a photo.
mSpy is available both for iPhone and Android. Your child will never know you’re tracking his/her actions when using mSpy because it works silently. It offers several useful features, namely:
- Friendly interface;
- Protection against theft/loss;
- Available from any browser;
- Can track WhatsApp messages, SMS, calls, e-mails, and location;
- Offers the dashboard that helps find the information you need.
When working, this app doesn’t consume much battery and satisfies the needs in safety. However, to activate, you should install it to the target phone. Unfortunately, you can’t record calls for evidence. This can be inconvenient for users.
This software is very popular among parents. This software emerged in the market of apps to monitor childs phone several years ago and now successfully functions helping parents exercise control over children’s mobiles. Its key features are as follows:
- Opportunity to restrict access to the apps you don’t want your child use;
- You can limit screen time;
- You can keep track of your child’s moves at the moment;
- Opportunity to track which files that targeted phone shares with others;
- You can track the location of a targeted device.
This spy software is relatively expensive, however. Therefore, it can be a tension for users having tough budgets to pay for iKeymonitor every month. In addition, this software doesn’t sometimes work properly. It may crash when you need it and you don’t get the requested data.
This software is one of the most functional apps to monitor childs phone. When browsing the Spyzie website, you can find the following features:
- Control panel to monitor the device of your child remotely;
- It’s compatible with all Android and iOS smartphones/tablets including the latest models;
- Stealth mode doesn’t allow to detect that you monitor targeted device;
- Online customer support;
- Guidelines related to the use of the apps to monitor childs phone;
- You don’t need to root the device to activate it;
- Opportunity to monitor social media (Facebook, Skype, Whatsapp, Viber, WeChat, Instagram, Tinder, etc.).
You can monitor multiple aspects of your child’s phone or any other targeted device.
There is a wide variety of apps to monitor childs phone having different functions. Parents can choose from this variety the app that meets their needs.
Tracking your child’s activities may cross the borders of privacy, but web safety should be in the first place. Also, you never know when these apps can help save the life of your child because this world is sometimes unpredictable. With the help of these apps, you can guarantee the mental and physical safety of your children.